Epic Medical Solutions offers a comprehensive line of enteral supplies that we deliver on a schedule to patients on a monthly or as needed basis. Whether our patients have benefits through their respective insurance plan or require direct pay pricing, we offer competitive pricing for our patients.
Benefits of Choosing Epic for Enteral Nutrition
- Patients have access to one of the largest selections of enteral formulas, supplies, and pumps in the industry, with over 300 nutritional formulas
- Same day patient/caregiver education, both in-hospital and at-home by a Registered Nurse, Registered Dietitian, or Customer Service Technician (bilingual staff available)
- Nursing and technical support 24/7, 365 days a year
- Same day home and hospital setup including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Complimentary nutrition assessment, change order review, and formula selection expertise provided by a Registered Dietitian working in conjunction with a physician
- Patient and family follow up within 24 hours of discharge by a Registered Nurse
- Automatic delivery to patients’ doorstep at no additional charge
- Streamlined single-provider experience to handle the details of all enteral supply needs
- Verification of insurance eligibility and authorizations, as well as documentation coordination among providers, patients, and physicians
- Contracted with Medicaid, Medicare, and most commercial insurances
We understand that many patients have complex nutritional needs. That is why at Epic Medical Solutions, patients have access to over 300 different types of nutritional formulas. Our compassionate and professional team members are trained to talk with patients and clinicians about individual patient needs, concerns, and lifestyle questions to tailor the right product to the right patient.
We supply infant, pediatric, and adult formulas from Abbott, Nestle, Mead Johnson, and Nutricia, including EleCare, Neocate, PediaSure, Boost, Ensure, Nutren, Peptamen, as well as natural and metabolic formulas.
Epic offers a wide selection of feeding supplies for our enteral patients including:
- Portable feeding pumps
- Feeding pump bags
- Feeding tubes (G Tubes, NG Tubes, NJ Tubes, and G Buttons)
- Continuous extension sets
- Bolus extension sets
- IV poles
Oral Nutrition Supplements
Epic’s Registered Dietitians understand that managing patient nutrition can be a complex and involved process due to many factors that can affect weight gain and loss. Some of these factors can include:
- A failure to thrive diagnosis
- Picky eating
- Falling growth patterns
- High energy needs
Whether a patient is failing to thrive or is simply in need of extra calories, Epic provides modulars and supplements such as PediaSure, Boost, Duocal, Benecalorie, and Liquigen to assist in nutrition management.
P.E.E.P.® is our Pediatric Enteral Education Program® designed to help families transition to tube feeding at home by providing education and support from hospital to home.
Our Nutrition Link program helps identify at-risk children who may benefit from nutritional support through comprehensive nutritional reviews conducted by our Registered Dietitians. One of our Registered Dietitians will complete a nutrition evaluation and, working with the physician, will make formula suggestions for your child. We know it can take time to tailor the right formula to the right patient. As part of Nutrition Link, patients have the opportunity to sample from our selection of over 300 specialty formulas. Many times these samples can be delivered within 24 hours of request.
Back-Up Button Program
In an emergency, Epic has you covered with the Back-Up Button Program. The button may need to be inserted by a healthcare professional, but you can rest easy knowing you have the right supplies on hand, especially if living in rural areas. Once the button is placed, the Epic team will help coordinate the necessary documentation.
For more information about our enteral nutrition products and programs, please let us know.